I. COMMITMENT TO IMPLEMENTATION
1.1. The Board of Directors of the company commits to:
The creation of a safe – healthy working environment for employees and training in understanding how specific jobs are assigned, about health and safety in order to prevent accidents and injuries arising on the job.
For visitors/maintenance units coming to the company, we have specific regulations on entry and exit requirements, company rules to facilitate safe and appropriate visits.
1.2. All employees, visitors, maintenance: Comply with the health and safety regulations set by the company.
II. SAFETY AND HEALTH IMPLEMENTATION MEASURES
2.1. For workers:
– Be assured of safe and healthy working conditions through the assessment of working environment conditions (measurement of microclimate, occupational safety conditions, risk assessment at work…).
– All employees are trained to understand the assigned jobs, the risks in the job to recognize and prevent incidents.
– Ensure the arrangement of utilities (toilets, drinking places, smoking areas) at appropriate locations, providing sufficient demand for users.
– Employees get periodic health check in September every year
– Be trained in understanding the regulations on entering and exiting the workshop and wearing protective equipment once a year through LTP-CS-1010 Regulations to be followed when entering the factory
– Medical care services: Equipping on-site medical medicine cabinets; At the same time, the Company signs a contract with the General Clinic for medical care when there are health and safety problems occurring at the workplace.
2.2. For visitors: The Management Board will guide the regulations on entry and exit to the workshop and fully equipped with labor protection before conducting the tour, shown through LTP-CS-1110 Regulations to be followed for visitors – maintenance . At the same time, give dedicated guidance and note points related to safety at work to prevent possible risks.
2.3. For Maintenance Personnel (from outside): Equip maintenance personnel with safety shoes and require them to comply with the factory access and safety regulations at the place where they are performing maintenance.